Space mountain facts.:
1. Space mountain is the top coaster at Disneyland.
2. It's the scream maker since 1979.
3. People say it's one of the best rides in the park.
4. Space mountain is in tomorrow land where any thing is possible.
5. It's the most popular ride at Disneyland.
6. Space mountain gets spooky at halloween.
These are some of the facts about space mountain.
The line was very long it would have taken us 60 minutes (1 hour). But we didn't wait that long because we got fast passes ( fast passes give you access to skip a bit of the qui but you have to wait a bit. You have to wait behind people with fast passes. That's what fast passes are). While we were walking down the corridor we saw photos of stars. When in the main area, there was a fake rocket just above our head. We are now at the end of the wait.
The cast member said," rows 4,5 and 6".
While we were waiting for the next 2 rockets( carts) to come. I was sitting next to Mum, like always. We got in the blue rocket. We start moving a bit to another cast member told us to", pull up on the lap bar".We took off.
The tube of orange was circling around me, I didn't know what to do? It was hurting my eyes as it changed colour and circling around me. Then I was in space!
"Wow I'm in space", I said, to myself. I loved all the stars shining. The stars was circling around me. The stars are still beautiful. Then all of a sudden I saw a pregector.
After seeing space we had our photo taken. The flash hurt my eyes, I saw circles everywhere constenly blanking to get it out of the way. It's making you fell like your moving backwards but... your moving forwards. Now where back in the main eara.
Waiting behind a rocket, to catch up with the rest of the family. They were waiting for us, the photo looked epic. That's the end of my adventure!
If you write a adventure story what will it be about? Tell me in the comments! By Megan :)
In the holidays I went to Disneyland L.A. I want to tell some fact about Disneyland.
1. Space mountain is the top thrill ride at Disneyland. It was built in1979.
2. There are 6 Disney theme parks in U.S.A, including 2 water parks.
3. Disneyland opened in 1955, this year they are celebrating their Diamond Jubilee.
4. 4 years after Disneyland opened the first roller coaster was built, every roller coaster that was built used tubular tracking.